Posted on 12th Oct 2011 @ 7:09 AM
Recently, many users have reported an issue when using their R4i SDHC 1.4.3 card, R4i 1.4.1 flashcart or R4i 3DS SDHC linker. Such error is known as the white screen error and can be fixed by applying the new software R4i sdhc v1.46b released on 6th Oct 2011 by r4i-sdhc.com team.
The R4i SDHC v 1.4.6b driver also patches the following common errors:
R4i V1.46b Update:
1. Added adjustable save file size features without damage save file.
2. Fix "save not found error" by some low quality SD card.
3. Added disable update feature to avoid card been accidently update.
If firmware was latest version update will not be allow, or goto "config/config" to manually disable update.
4. Improve unkown new games loading routine (to avoid white screen, soft-reset problem).
5. Improve some old games loading speed.
6. Display change:
a. Power off button move to main config screen.
b. 2 line display of game name.
c. Solved display bug of save date = 0
d. Solved display bug of cheat items.
e. Fix display error (translation and symbols error) of multilanguage.
7. WIFI Engine update to 1.05
- Support new skins features.
8. Fix soft-reset "NO CARD" error.
Download the R4i SDHC 1.46b from here.